Astrum Multi Academy Trust is a growing Trust of Special Schools for pupils with a wide range of severe and complex Special Educational Needs and Disabilities based in the London Borough of Redbridge.
It is made up of Newbridge Lower School – Gresham Drive, Newbridge Upper School- Barley Lane and we have a new Early Years and Key Stage 1 Special Free School, Hatchside School, in its pre-opening phase.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- Would like to join our enthusiastic and committed team
- Would like to support our young people in becoming independent and happy adults
- Would like the opportunity to develop professionally
- Have an interest in developing your skills in a highly specialised field
The successful individuals will have:
- A commitment to young people and their education
- A positive attitude and sense of humour
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A good team working ethic
- Drive to improve and succeed professionally
- Membership of either local government or teachers’ pension schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A generous health promotion and staff welfare support service
- Occupational Health referral service
- A Happy and vibrant place to work in an Outstanding school
- Generous assistance to support our staff
- Wide ranging Staff Training and Development opportunities – support and study leave
Astrum Multi Academy Trust, as an employer, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people as its number one priority. This includes a commitment to robust safer recruitment, selection and induction procedures. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and all other appropriate pre-employment checks.
Midday Assistants - Hatchside School
We are looking to recruit Midday Assistants across Hatchside School . If you are interested and wish to apply for the role, please click on the links below. The closing date for this role is Friday 23rd June 2023, 9am
Learning Support Assistants - Hatchside School
We are looking to recruit Learning Support Assistants across Hatchside School . If you are interested and wish to apply for the role, please click on the links below. the closing date for this role is Friday 23rd June 2023, 9am
Early Years Tutor (Newbridge Lower School)
We are looking to recruit an Early Years Tutor at Newbridge Lower School. If you are interested and wish to apply for the role, please click on the links below. The closing date for this role is 12th June 2023, 8am
Cleaner (Casual/Bank Staff)
We are always looking to recruit excellent Cleaners across all of our schools. If you are interested in the role and wish to apply, please click on the below links.