Astrum Multi Academy Trust is a growing Trust of Special Schools for pupils with a wide range of severe and complex Special Educational Needs and Disabilities based in the London Borough of Redbridge.
It is made up of Newbridge Lower School – Gresham Drive, Newbridge Upper School- Barley Lane and we have a new Early Years and Key Stage 1 Special Free School, Hatchside School, in its pre-opening phase.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- Would like to join our enthusiastic and committed team
- Would like to support our young people in becoming independent and happy adults
- Would like the opportunity to develop professionally
- Have an interest in developing your skills in a highly specialised field
The successful individuals will have:
- A commitment to young people and their education
- A positive attitude and sense of humour
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A good team working ethic
- Drive to improve and succeed professionally
- Membership of either local government or teachers’ pension schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A generous health promotion and staff welfare support service
- Occupational Health referral service
- A Happy and vibrant place to work in an Outstanding school
- Generous assistance to support our staff
- Wide ranging Staff Training and Development opportunities – support and study leave
Astrum Multi Academy Trust, as an employer, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people as its number one priority. This includes a commitment to robust safer recruitment, selection and induction procedures. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and all other appropriate pre-employment checks.
Details of career opportunities across the Trust and its schools will be advertised here
Please click on the links below for further information and to apply. The closing date for applications is 4th December 2020.
Learning Support Assistant
We are always looking to recruit excellent LSAs throughout the year. If you are interested in the role and wish to be considered please click on the links below to apply. As this is an ongoing recruitment, there is not closing date for this role.
We are always looking to recruit excellent Midday Assistants. If you are interested in the role and wish to be considered please click on the links below to apply. As this is an ongoing recruitment, there is not a closing date for this role.